Monday, January 23, 2012

CQ - Mystical



w/ Flash  & 3 coats
Beautiful Color, but looked pink until I applied the 3rd coat. Has dark blue Shimmer & really looks good on any skin color. Was hard to photograph, the color would now show up right, & shimmer wouldn't come up. But definitely noticeable in person. These were the best photos to show. Did not find any swatches for this color, &this is one of my favorites, so had to.




Tried to show how amazing the shimmer is, but did need 3 coats to achieve.


 

w/out flash, indoors, but blue shimmer is not noticeable


thanks for reading :)!



3 comments:

  1. I really love this color.. and the organic one below. I've never heard of that brand so I'm def. going to have to check it out!!

    By the way, I'm giving away a bunch of my favorite beauty products to include Zoya nail polish, Dior products, the Naked Palette 2, etc.. go to http://www.l0velindsey.com/2012/01/my-favorite-things-giveaway.html to enter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah it lasted a whole week! no chip nada, making. Going to buy more from CQ!

      Delete
  2. Ooooh shiny! I love the shimmer and glow

    ReplyDelete